Weigh in day was this morning and guess what????????????????? 123.6, YAY!!! Last Friday I weighed in at 126.4, YUCK!
Ok, here's the low down. I know we all fluctuate and it can be anywhere from 1 pound to 5, but I'm still happy. Anyway, this morning, I woke up, got out of bed, went and tee-teeed, and then got on the scale and it read 123.6, went for my morning jog/walk, which today was WAY more jogging, and I'm sooooo proud of myself, I nearly jogged a full 20 minutes without stopping! YipEEEE! Anyways, I wanted to see what the scale would say after my jog, well, it still said 123.6, no biggie. I did have to really go to the bathroom after my jog, if you know what I mean, so I did, and then I thought, hmmmm, I wonder what I would weigh after I used the bathroom, so I went and got back on the scale for the 3rd time, and it said 122.4, so I lost another .6ounces by using the bathroom. It's just some random information I thought I would share, and sorry if it's too much for some of you, but I was totally curious! I'm not getting obsessed with the numbers either, I'm just gageing myself from week to week to see what seems to work for me best, and so far soo good. I feel GREAT today!
No comments:
Post a Comment