Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm still here!  I've been soo busy with work and at home.  I'm riding the rollercoaster of life right now.  It's all good though.  I've been off the wagon so to speak for the last week or two with my diet & exercise, so today is a new beginning, again.  I've told my kids that the Grahams BootCamp starts today, and they are invited to join me if they like.  Morning cardio this morning, good healthy low calorie eats throughout the day followed up with some evening cardio after work tonight.  I have running the bleachers at the high school stadium in mind.  I really, really love to run them.  15 to 20 minutes of running the bleachers is an awesome cardio workout!  Love it!   I'm still fasting, but last week was only for one day. I can't remember what I did the week before?  Oh well, that's the past anyways.  I'm moving forward today with a positive mindset, that I'm going to get these last few pounds off of my body!
I go through these stages where I feel like I have to eat whatever I want and get it out of my system, well....I feel like I've done that for the past 2 weeks, and I'm ready to get back to the way I normally eat.  Healthy, and controlled.  I honestly like writing down what I eat, I like the control of measuring out my portions, it might sound crazy to some, but I have found that the more in control I am of my food and my daily routine the better in check I am with everything else.  I do good with having a plan and sticking to it.  I like it, it's comforting to me.  I guess I like a routine.  But, having a break is good for me too, and I have to tell myself that it's ok to have a break from the everyday routing and not beat myself up about it.  Change and variety are good!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment