This morning I was able to run even longer than yesterday, it felt great! I was blessed to see the most beautiful rainbow I had ever seen this morning while I was jogging, it put a smile on my face and made me thank GOD for my blessings and made my run even more enjoyable.
When I got to work, everyone was talking about it, posting picutes of it on facebook, it could be seen for miles and miles, it was actually a double rainbow. Very pretty!
I didn't workout last night and I won't be able to this evening, but at least I made my morning workouts.
Eating has been totally spot on, totally. YAY! I'll hop on that damn scale in the morning and see what numbers stare back at me. I'll be honest, I still haven't drank any water, I can't seem to do it here lately, and I don't know what my problem is???? That might have a big factor on what the scale shows?? Oh well, live & learn, and I'm being stubborn and I'm not drinking the water. I know I should, I know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment