Ran to Target and picked up some Archer Farms Sugar Free CARAMEL coffee syrup, which is yummy! Thanks to JulieGoLean for the heads up on this yummy extra goodness that is in my coffee! I'm already thinking of other foods to mix it in with.
I'm tierd and feel a headache coming on.
I have to fit in an upper body workout when I get home this evening. Shouldn't be a problem, no baseball tonight, it's the boys last night of CCD, and for my oldest, it's his last forever. He makes his confirmation next week. What a milestone it is. He's excited. He'll be driving in 3 months. YIKES!
Ran the bleachers last night at the high school. I LOVE doing that. It gets my heart rate up the first set, then I did some squats and some leg stands. Great workout last night, and it only took about 20 to 25 min. I'm going to get me a POLAR hear rate/calorie burn monitor watch thingie. KellyO has one, and she is burning some MAYJA calories! I'll wait and ask for it for Mothers Day.
My eats have been right on the last 3 days, feeling good about the week so far. Hope you all have a good one! Keep on keeping on!
No comments:
Post a Comment