Thursday, April 1, 2010

I didn't really want to post today, but I'm kinda forcing myself to jot down my feelings.  I'm in a rut.  I feel like it all started when the time changed (I've been blaming everything on the damn time changing).  I guess for the most part, I really started to get down when my son hurt his arm in baseball. We went to Houston Tuesday, and got fantastic news from the Doctor.  His arm is not as bad as we were first told, he'll be back in 4 weeks, has to keep his arm in a brace.  Wonderful news, absolutely wonderful news, we prayed and prayed about it, and I know GOD answered our prayers.  I know he did.  I should be elated, but I'm just feeling all funked out! I hate it.  It is that time of the month for me, and yes I'm sure that has alot to do with it, but sometimes I feel like I may be in the beginning stages of my change in life?  I'm constantly worrying about every little thing, all the time.  I'm just a worry wart!  My diet has been off the whole week.  I have been starving for the past 2 days, I could eat a cow, horse, pig, small children.  You name it, and I'll eat it!  What's up with that.  I haven't exercised in 2 days.  I do know this....when I don't exercise, I'm tierd, have no energy and I'm not as happy.  When I exercise I just instantly feel happy I'm in a good mood. I can handle things better.  I will have time for a run this evening before my yougest sons baseball game.  I will make the time for my happiness!!! I'm off tomorrow, and I'm happy about that!  Peace to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment