4 more hours & I can eat! My 24 hour fast will be done. So far soo good, I have to say. Last night I made me a pot of decaf coffe and had a cup or two, plus I was really busy, I had a lot to do around the house, plus being the taxi cab that I am with my kids. I thought that it would be harder than it has been. I do know exactly what I will be eating come 1o'clock today, FF Cottage Cheese with SF Blueberry Oatmeal and a tablesoon of Chia Seeds. I can't wait! YUMMO!!!
I watched KellyO's vlog from Monday, and she was talking about the Eat Stop Eat ebook, which is a 24 hour fast twice a week, as long as the fast aren't back to back. I have to say that my stomach feels soo flat this morning, what a great feeling. I mean it REALLY has made a difference in how my stomach pooches out normally, it's flat this morning. Anyway, not sure when the next fast will be for me? I don't know that I want to do it over the weekend, so maybe tomorrow I will do my second fast for the week.
I haven't been on the scale for weeks now and I'm wondering what it will say? I haven't been dead on with my eats in a few weeks. All the Easter candy has officially been thrown out of the house, except for one headless frozen chocolate bunny that I HAD to save for my younger son. I chowed down on some candy!!!
Off to work, so peace to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment