I'm going to try and get to the gym tomorrow and lift. If I can do that, I will be a happy camper. Doing some form of exercise on the weekend always helps me stay focused on my eating. Have a great weekend!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Today is my official weigh in day. I've decided that Friday will be my weigh in day. Since I struggle on the weekends I figured this would be a good day to find out how I'm doing so I can adjust myself and prepare for the weekend. I weighed in at 125. I'm 5 foot tall, so this isn't my ideal weight, but I was HAPPY to see it. I didn't want to see 130, again. I feel really good with this number, besides, it's not the number that really matters to me. It's what I see in the mirror that really matters. I'm going for ripped abs, well maybe not ripped, but I want to see them and I want all the fat around my thighs and butt to be gone. When that is done, no matter what the scale says I will have achieved my goal. Do we ever achieve our goals? I told that to my older son last night and he said, "mom, once you do that, then you'll just have another goal", I said yes, I probably will, why not? Nothing wrong with that. He told me I was obsessed. Maybe I am?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment