I haven't posted in about a month. I'm like Karissa, I like reading blogs vs writing them! Sometimes it is theraputic for me to write though. What to say, what to say????????? Hmm... Well my eating has been experimental I could say. I hardly eat during the week, but on the weekends, let's just say, carbs and more carbs. I know this isn't the right way of doing things, but it's just been what it is here lately. I'm not planning it out this way, I've just come to realize for the here and now, I have a hard time with my eating on the weekends. Until I can get my shit together, and make up my mind, this is how it is. Soo, feel free to comment and leave any suggestions you may have???
I've also slacked up on cardio, but not on my ST workouts. There's something about lifting that I just love. I plan on getting back to the gym, maybe this week. Hell, maybe tomorrow! I'm ready, I miss going to the gym.
I'm loving the fall weather were having. We went to the deer lease this weekend, and I wish I was still there. Sitting around the campfire, smores, cold beer. Good friends, good times, good times! The cold beers on the weekend might have something to do with derailing my eating also! Yes, I know, I know it does! Well, that's about it. Keep on keeping on!
No comments:
Post a Comment