I finally made it back to the gym! I told my co-workers how scared I was just walking through the door. I felt like a little kid going back to school from summer break. Once I was in I was in my zone. I LOVED it, and couldn't believe it took me this long to get back in there. I got on the treadmill to warm up for about 15 minutes or so, then I decided to use my Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer App, so I headed towards the free weights and worked my Chest & Tri's. I'm at Planet Fitness so it's quite crowded at times, mostly men on the free weights at my location, but I'm not going to be intimidated by anyone while I"m at the gym. I'm there for a reason, and I'm going to do what I need to do. Today is Back & Bi's and I'm excited to go!
After I worked out with the free weights, I got on the Arc Trainer, which I never have before. I normally use the Eliptical, but I wanted to give the Arc Trainer a try and I really liked it. Only thing I can see that may not be as effective as the Eliptical is that you don't swing your arms, but I really liked this machine. I have a feeling I will be quite sore tomorrow.
Only down side I saw of my afternoon workout was that I was wired up last night. I had a hard time going to sleep, but I'm sure if I continue it will get easier.
Ready for 4:00.
No comments:
Post a Comment