Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Why can't i post on my blog??? FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh my, I've had the hardest time figuring out this crap!  Geeze!  I thought I had to post from the bloglovin page, but for the life of me couldn't find where to do it????  I was having a HUGE blonde moment.   Just joking to any blondes who may be reading this. 
Ok, so where have I been????
I'm 11 weeks post bunion surgery on my left foot, and I've started back jogging on the treadmill and last night I ran the bleachers.  Oh how I've missed the bleachers!
I love running them.  Instant cardio, I was a huffing and a puffing.
So, I've obviously put on a few pounds since the surgery.  I mean, I had to take it easy with the foot, so the lack of exercise was there, but I'm ready to get back to the errrrr day sessions. 
I will say this, I'm soo happy that I had the surgery done.  I had the best recovery, and virtually pain free.
I was very very scared going into it.  I've never heard of one person say "Oh, that bunion surgery was the best thing I've ever done", so granted I was nervous, but I'm telling you.....I had NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVA!










What we've been doing, Alabama Football Camp, Picture with Nick Saban...., Someone got their Driving Learners Permit, Bunion Surgery, Selfies, and more selfies

No comments:

Post a Comment