Well, I did it....I finally had 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled this morning, and it wasn't soo bad. I did almost have a panic attack right before they were going to put me to sleep, because that was really my biggest fear. I'v never been put to sleep, and I was scared Iwould never wake up, but THANK GOD I did! It's over, YAY!!!!
I wasn't going to get on the scale this morning because Aunt Flo came to visit yesterday, but I said you know what? I'm gonna weigh myself anyway and I did. It showed 125.2. It doesn't bother me one bit! I know I'm really down from last Fridays weigh in because my stomach is flat, and I can tell in my clothes. I'm on day 11 of the Atkins Induction and I guess all I can eat today is SF Jello, and I'm going to send my hubby out for some of the Atkins Protein shakes. No munching on real food for the next day or so because of my toofers. . I could soo eat something right now too! I'm hungry and the orange SF Jello I just ate isn't gonna cut it!
My lips are still numb from the shots, I hate that feeling, it's been since 9 this morning. Oh well, gonna go and put an ice pack on my cheek.
No comments:
Post a Comment