Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm on day 2 of no diet soda!  So far soo good.  I have replaced my drink of choice (Diet Dr. Pepper) with tea, sweetened with Splenda. 
I haven't got a headache yet, but I still drink coffee in the a.m., so maybe the caffeine from that will balance out?  I don't know?
I'm thinking in my head I won't feel soo puffy anymore?  Doesn't carbonated drinks make you bloated?  I'm also on a NO SUGAR eating plan right now.  I'm only on day 2, and that is going well so far also.  I just have to have will power over the weekend to stay strong and keep on plan.  Veggies & protein, veggies & protein.  I can do it!
I'm ready for fall, I'm ready to put out all my fall decorations!  It's my absolute favorite time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment