It's been a little over a month since my last post. I'm ready to write some thoughts down. I'm ready to start writing down my daily eats again. I like structure....for the most part, sometimes I like to just be wild and carefree and do what I feel. No schedule, no structure, but now, I'm ready to get back into a routine again. School has started and I'm feeling the need to be organized in all aspects of my life and household.
I'm starting over again, as usual, I weighed last Friday...........I sooo don't want to post this, but it said.......129.8! WTH!!! Oh, I know what the hell! (I did just finish my monthly girlie appointment), but it's beer on the weekends, chips, ice cream, whatever I want. That's why!!! I remember not tooo long ago I was at 121. something pounds.
Anyway, I'm feeling good about another new beginning. I've been running at the track and the bleachers too. I bought some protein shake mix yesterday to start making my shakes again. Prepared a bunch of meals and some SF Jello to get me through the week. Feeling good, and optimistic! Bring it baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment